top of page

Is travel nursing right for you?

Public·95 members

Hradec Králové vs. Slavia Prague live video 6 December 2023


Match FC Hradec Kralove vs Slavia Praha in the Czech Cup (12/6/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com.


The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 13% chance of a home win, and a 67% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Hradec Kralove vs SK Slavia Prague is worth a look. FC Hradec Kralove have won 2 meetings with SK Slavia Prague, while SK Slavia Prague have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Slavia Prague live scores, results, fixtures, Hradec Kralove v Slavia Prague live | Football, Czech RepublicHELP: You are on Slavia Prague live scores page in Football/Czech Republic section. Flashscore. com offers Slavia Prague livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Slavia Prague scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Betting tips for FC Hradec Kralove vs SK Slavia Prague from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Hradec Kralove and SK Slavia Prague? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing FC Hradec Kralove, 4 tips backing SK Slavia Prague and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 13% against the FC Hradec Kralove finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 67% against SK Slavia Prague winning. FC Hradec Kralove vs SK Slavia Prague Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-06Match Details Who: FC Hradec Kralove vs SK Slavia Prague Competition: Cup When: 2023-12-06, 19:00 Venue: FC Hradec Kralove will host SK Slavia Prague at on 2023-12-06 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in Cup. FC Hradec Kralove, currently sitting at will be looking for important home win. SK Slavia Prague, on the other hand, sits in of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Hradec Kralove U19 vs Slavia Prague U19 Hradec Kralove U19 vs Slavia Prague U19 ❱ 12.04.2023 ❱ Football ❱ U19 League ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Live ... Slavia Prague v Hradec Kralove results, H2H stats | Football Follow Slavia Prague v Hradec Kralove results, h2h statistics, latest results, news and more information on Flashscore. Videos Slavia Prague - FC Hradec Kralove (1-0), Club Slavia Prague vs FC Hradec Kralove, Live scores, lineups, video highlights, push notifications, player profiles. Hradec Kralove vs Slavia Prague Live Hradec Kralove vs Slavia Prague live score and live streaming on December 6th, 2023 at 17:00 UTC time for Football Czech Republic Cup. SK Slavia Praha - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos Czechia - SK Slavia Praha - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news - Soccerway.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page