top of page

Is travel nursing right for you?

Public·87 members

[LIVE STREAM===] Live stream: Rajasthan vs. Inter Kashi 6 December 2023

Real Kashmir - Inter Kashi. I-League, 28.11.2023 2:30. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets.

Rajasthan - Inter Kashi Head to Head Statistics Games 5 hours ago — Soccer live stream at Bet365. Statistics Soccer Statistics. Soccer Head to Head Statistics : Rajasthan vs Inter Kashi Year up to 2023. The ... Churchill Brothers vs Inter Kashi preview, head-to-head, prediction, telecast details, and more ahead of the I-League 2023-24 clashChurchill Brothers will lock horns with Inter Kashi in a vital I-League fixture at the Tilak Maidan in Goa on Friday at 7 pm IST. Churchill Brothers are currently seventh in the I-League table, having clinched one win in three matches, They will aim to bounce back after a 2-0 loss to Rajasthan FC in their last outing. Inter Kashi, meanwhile, will head into the fixture on the back of a 4-2 victory over Namdhari, thanks to Mario Barco's powerful second-half brace. Football. Rajasthan United FC - Inter Kashi Match: Rajasthan United FC - Inter Kashi. Live. Result and current score. December 6, 2023 - 05:00 . Rajasthan United - Inter Kashi predictions, live, score Rajasthan United - Inter Kashi in Indian I-League | Football predictions, last results. Live in bookmakers and broadcasters. Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi, I-League 2023–24 Live Streaming Online on Eurosport; Watch Free Telecast of Indian League Football Match on TV and Online | ⚽ LatestLYInter Kashi has won two out of five matches they have played in I-League 2023-24 season. On the other hand Real Kashmir has won three games out of five. Scroll down to have a look at live streaming and telecast details. Socially Team Latestly| Nov 28, 2023 01:45 PM IST Real Kashmir will take on Inter Kashi on Tuesday, November 28 in the I-League 2023-24. Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi I-League 2023-24 will be played at TRC Polo Synthetic Turf Ground in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. Churchill Brothers vs Inter Kashi match details: Match Details: Churchill Brothers vs Inter Kashi, I-League 2023-24 Date & Time: November 17, 2023, 7 pm IST Venue: Tilak Maidan, Goa Churchill Brothers vs Inter Kashi head-to-head Churchill Brothers and Inter Kashi have never faced each other before. This will be their first-ever meeting in the I-League. Matches played: 0 Churchill Brothers Win: 0 Inter Kashi Win: 0 Draw: 0 Churchill Brothers vs Inter Kashi Probable XI Churchill Brothers: Subhasish Roy Chowdhury, Lalremruata Ralte, Nishchal Chandan, Emiliano Callegari Torre, Lamgoulen Hangshing, Rahul Raju, Meysam Shahmakvandzadeh, Martin Chaves, Anil Rama Gaonkar, Ricardo Nicolas Dichiara, Faisal Ali. Inter Kashi: Arindam Bhattacharya, Kojam Beyong, Peter Hartley, Bijoy Varghese, Sumeet Passi, VS Phijam, Perez del Pino, J Lamela Garrido, Gyamar Nikum, Mario Barco, Edmund Lalrindika. Churchill Brothers vs Inter Kashi prediction In a clash of uncharted territories, Churchill Brothers and Inter Kashi are set to face off for the first time on the field, making predictions a challenging task. Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi: live 28 november 2023. Team Real Kashmir - Inter Kashi. I-League, 28.11.2023 2:30. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. The match will start at 2:00 PM IST (Indian Standard Time). Real Kashmirm-2" type="search" name="q" placeholder="Search" aria-label="Search" required> Inter Kashi has won two out of five matches they have played in I-League 2023-24 season. Scroll down to have a look at live streaming and telecast details. Real Kashmir will take on Inter Kashi on Tuesday, November 28 in the I-League 2023-24. Live Score, Stream and H2H results 12/10/2023. Preview match TRAU vs Inter Kashi, team, start time. Tribuna. comIndia. I-League10 Matchday, Stadium: Kalyani StadiumStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersBWINGame eventsFull-timeLatest matches TRAUIndia. I-League. Saturday, 25 November, 2023India. Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi, I-League 2023–24 Live 8 days ago — Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi, I-League 2023–24 Live Streaming Online on Eurosport; Watch Free Telecast of Indian League Football Match on TV and ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page